Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Set Back - Moving Forward!!


Clearly we have a set back!  WTH?


Person to be sponsored lives outside of Canada
Type of applicationStep 1

Assessment of Sponsor
Step 2

Assessment of Person Being Sponsored (applicant)

(The Call Centre does not have processing times for step 2)
Spouse, common‑law partner or dependent child
55 days

(working on applications received on January 3, 2012)


You know what....my husband will be here very shortly and I am not even going to entertain any frustration right now. NO I'M NOT!

I've been keeping myself busy pretty much all week to make the time go faster, and I think it has. Movies with a friend one night (The Vow), Bingo with Mom tonight (We didn't win) and dinner with another friend tomorrow.
Then, ONE MORE SLEEP!!
So, Canadian Immigration, you are not gonna get to me!
When Furman gets here I will be too busy to worry about how long you are taking with our application.  (OK, who am I fooling? You know i'll still be on top of it)

I'm excited to get to bed so that I can get to tomorrow.

Had a great evening with mom at Bingo tonight. Almost didn't go because I had been feeling kind of blah for much of the day. Yes, in the midst of my excitement about Furman almost being here I did allow other non important things to get to me.  Sometimes I think people do certain things intentionally to get under my skin.  lol  When that happens, I often find comfort listening to messages from Joyce Meyers or any kind of gospel music. Fred Hammond is a favorite. I'll make sure to listen to him on the way to work tomorrow.  Fred Hammond - All Thing Are Working  And, Furman was a great help in encouraging me to go have fun with mom and i'm glad I did. She is always a breath of fresh air. Growing up I missed soooo much time with her (That's another story) that I always feel like we have to make up for time lost. I love her soooo much.

Took a new photo of my favorite lady today!!  Had to share.
MY FAVORITE LADY!!
MOM
God Bless Her Always

Anyways, as I said, i'm heading to bed so Friday can hurry up and get here!!

I just want to Thank God for answering my prayers. I'm very grateful for all He has done for me. I still have a few prayers outstanding though...lol  But, I know He is working on them, working on me.  I'm very blessed that Furman loves me just the way I am.

Tomorrow is another day!

OMG! 




3 comments:

  1. That IS quite the story.
    Take sometime and read Romans12:12, it will comfort your soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much.
    "Rejoice in Spirit, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer" Romans 12:12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
    Hope to read more about your journey.

    Flea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...