Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Under Investigation

Well, I figured I'd write my blog early today because now that i've exhausted all my options I can't do a darn thing more but WAIT. It's out of my hands!!

When I got to work this morning you know my first call was to Canada Post.  It sure was.  Wasn't taking any excuses today, and frankly, they weren't giving any. Good old Jeremy was pretty frank in fact, said my package was probably sitting in the back of a truck somewhere.  Well gheez, that's good to know. Hopefully at some point somebody just might find it. He took my information and gave me a Service Ticket#. My issue is now under Investigation. Someone from Canada Post should get back to me within 2-5 days.  Now that's Express! Oh, but i'll get a refund. Can you believe this? In my anger, I had to call and vent to my auntie who used to work at Track and Trace for Canada Post.  Can't say I felt better though...lol  She did suggest that I check with Immigration, just in case it's in the mailroom somewhere. So, that's what I did. Gave them a call and spoke to Renee.  Unfortunately, he wasn't much help either but God Bless Him for trying. Basically, they have no clue if they've received my package and won't have any clue until it's been logged as received in the system, which could take up to two weeks. Well, that's just great! "Have faith in Canada Post" he tells me.  BAHAHAHAHAHA  Ok. At this point my package was probably better off going regular mail instead of entrusting it to somebody to make sure it gets delivered. I checked with a colleague of mine who recently went through this process for her own husband and she confirms that she just stuck a stamp on it and put in the mailbox. So she gave a little chuckle and I wasn't happy. But Nooooo, I had to be careful! I needed confirmation. Look where that got me!  I spent last night questioning myself on what I could have done differently. I mean really? Couldn't come up with anything though. Just kept reminding myself that it was going to a PO Box where there can be no signature.  People send stuff to this address all the time. Why me? Why me Lord?

So.....status is UNDER INVESTIGATION!!  All I can do is wait to hear something from Canada Post, keep checking the website to confirm delivery just in case it's located and delivered late, or even follow up with Immigration in a couple weeks to see if it gets logged. Other than that....PRAY!!  I like Furman's positivity, gotta love him. Like I said before, he wants to believe that it's been delivered and they just forgot to scan. So, i'm gonna try to go with that one to reduce my stress.  But you are darn right that I'm gonna bug Canada Post for my refund though. Darn skippy!  Let's see what happens between now and next week.

 LOL  (How I feel! - Fist pump)

I'll wait. Nothing else I can do....but cringe every time I check for status and get this:

Track Status
Product Type: XpresspostExpected Delivery : 2012/01/31 

DateTimeLocationDescriptionRetail LocationSignatory Name
2012/01/3109:20MISSISSAUGAItem out for delivery

Ok God...I'm turning this one over to you now!!


1 comment:

  1. I'll have a look at it Steve. Thanks for the invite. Will it tell me where my package is? jk jk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...