Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Making Progress


Person to be sponsored lives outside of Canada
Type of applicationStep 1

Assessment of Sponsor
Step 2

Assessment of Person Being Sponsored (applicant)

(The Call Centre does not have processing times for step 2)
Spouse, common‑law partner or dependent child
48 days

(working on applications received on January 3, 2012)



Now, don't get me wrong...it's nothing to jump around and dance about YET! But, it certainly puts a big smile on my face for the weekend and gets my brain wheels in motion. Trying to do some math here.  They update this weekly on Thursday's from what I see.  At this rate, I can expect that they will get to our application and we should receive a Client ID by the end of March.  Now that's based on my own math which is something I was never really good at anyways. lol  But hey, last update was 53 days as they were working on applications received December 22nd. I didn't think there would be much over the Christmas Holidays so I'm not overly surprised at the speed that this is moving. (Check out my CountUp on the right side of my blog) But like James Brown sang..."I Feel Good Now" nah nah nah nah

  
I might have to try to learn some of these moves so that I can do the dance when this all comes through...lol 

Till then......

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS BLOG:
I contacted the pet store by phone to tell them about my daughters turtle. They indicated that I can bring the dead turtle in and they will replace it at no extra cost.  So, we went into the pet store last night but they said they wont have any more turtles available till Friday. (Left the dead turtle with them anyways) Looks like my daughter will be getting a replacement after all. And, in telling the store clerk about her turtle set up it was confirmed that my daughter certainly knew what she was doing and actually did better than the standard customer.  The clerk was impressed that she had a UV light for the turtle. Good ole Google...gotta love it.  My daughter did me proud - That's MY babygirl!!

In Other News..lol...... 7 More Days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...