Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

COPR! - Confirmation of Permanent Residence

Praise the Lord with me!      Hallelujah!



You know i'm dancing!!! Listen and dance along. haha
It's here!


When I got home and checked the mailbox and saw the thick ass envelope, I knew exactly what it was!
I couldn't wait to get in the house and give Furman his mail. He took that from me soo fast. lmao Then, he took a moment or two to look for scissors or something to open it up. God Bless him. Smh. Me....I would have torn that thing open. I would have had no regard for the possibility of tearing anything inside. Oh no..my thoughts would have been on one thing and one thing only....getting what was inside the envelope...out! lol


So, there were two forms titled as above that had his Immigration Photo affixed to the bottom where he and the Immigration Officer will both need to sign upon landing. I'm not sure why they requested that he send them the original passport though. We checked every single page of the passport and nothing was different. No stamps. No pages stapled to it like the visitor record. Just stressing us out about the passport in the mail for nothing. Lol. Furman was sooo happy to see his passport back. It's like he was happier to see his passport than the document that will allow him to finally LAND. lmao I understand.

For a day that started off soo cold...it warmed up pretty quick with the sight of that envelope. hahaha

Well, we had to rush off to our Marrieds Ministry class at church so we had to cut our excitement short. But, long enough for Furman to post a photo on Facebook to let our friends know. Me, I just posted a short comment, "It's here!" lol My sister was the first to comment. She knew right away what I was referring to. While in class, the comments on our news were being posted. Words of Congratulations! Did I mention how excited we are? Oh boy. Almost over! (Oh, and we had an absolutely awesome Marrieds class by the way. So glad we didn't miss it for anything.)

Next steps: LANDING!!
The famous question...When? 
Well gee....we haven't gotten that far yet. I'm here blogging trying to let ya'll know our news. I'd love to take a sick day tomorrow and fly to Buffalo but...it's Thursday and not Friday (so i'll be at work all giddy and stuff)...and we have a few things to sort out in terms of Furman's belongings in Florida. Apparently there are a few forms for him to fill out that will list the things he intends to move to Canada. These forms have to be turned in to Immigration when he LANDS. He wont have to LAND with anything at the time, but if he is going home to bring things here he will need to list them upfront on what he plans to bring across the border at a later date. Otherwise, he will have to wait till he sorts out what he will be bringing and LAND at that time. No No No...I think we need to get him LANDED ASAP. We waited long enough for this. He will probably go by memory when listing his belongings on the forms required so we can get his stuff another time. 

Unfortunately, this weekend we have plans that may interfere with any thoughts of LANDING. Unless we just rush across for a few hours and back. But really, I rather make a day of it and better yet, a night of it. Just my thoughts anyways. We'll figure it out and plan. But...that's the last thing we need to do in this process. Then, it's time to Canuckinize Furman!

Oh man....I gotta go!
I got some celebrating to do!
God is soo good.
Getting back to my dancing....Just listen to the tune above...how can you not?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...