Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Friday, February 3, 2012

Delivered!! - Thank You Mr. Postman! (God Answers Prayers)

FINALLY!!    DELIVERED!!!  Woo Hoo!!

Track Status

Product Type: XpresspostExpected Delivery : 2012/01/31 
DateTimeLocationDescriptionRetail LocationSignatory Name
2012/01/31AMMISSISSAUGAItem successfully delivered


Notice how they can't log the time but just put AM...LOL  Scoundrels!

Just after I brought my stalking of the website to a minimum.
After I downloaded the Canada Post App for iPhone just in case I got the urge to check.
It's a text message from my husband to let me know that he has finally received delivery confirmation that puts me at ease.  Imagine my surprise. So, I logged in to check for myself and Voila!  Man oh Man! Someone was trying to make me happy today. Thank you God!! I guess with them putting the delivery date as the date it was supposed to be delivered means I wont be getting that refund after all.  :)  It's all good.  I can breathe now. My package is safely in the hands of Canadian Immigration. Now the real waiting begins!! My timer can really start now. I wonder if Canada Post will call me back?  It doesn't even matter.

TGIF!  I would have hated to go into the weekend with this on my mind. I had plans already to hang out tonight with my friends from Junior High, Kamla and Yasmin. Now, we can have a toast and be silly! Well, i'm sure we would have done that anyways.  Kamla would have come up with something we could toast to.  lol Oh yeah...tonight my toast is to Canada Post for finally putting my mind at ease. It helps that my friend Yasmin has already gone through this entire process that I am starting, although she did it many years ago. She gives me hope! It's awesome to have a friend that knows exactly how I am feeling and what I am going through. Yup! Yasmin was right there to give me that celebratory call once I put that sucker in the mail. Thanks Yas, for doing the happy dance with me on the phone.

So....I guess now my blog posts will be to a minimum now.
I prayed, and God answered my prayers.
Next prayer....let's get this done quickly!!
Let's see how long it takes them to open my file and assign a Client ID# so that I can stalk the Immigration website for updates...LOL  That's the next thing I'm waiting for. Hopefully that will be done before Furman arrives. 28 Days!!

2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...