Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

Happy New Year to all my readers. 



I first want to apologize for my absence from the blog. This is the first time since I've started that I've been away so long.  My computer hasn't been working the greatest and I'm definitely in the market for a new one. In the meantime, I only really have my cellphone and iPad to blog from which is just not the same and quite frankly a pain in the arse.  I'll work it out!! I swear.  

Right now I'm sending a post from my cellphone to let you all know that I am still here and haven't abandoned what I've enjoyed. 

So much has happened since my last posts that were attempting to update you all on the trip of a lifetime.  I definitely want to be able to share some awesome things that have happened.  But, I will be back. 

In the meantime, HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Wishing you all Gods continued blessings for 2015. May you step out of the box, learn to live a little more and realize your dreams if you haven't already.  We have 364 days left that are like blank pages of a story we have left to write.  Make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...