Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Friday, February 24, 2012

Last Weekend Alone.....

I thought i'd post today to mark my last weekend alone.
On this day next week my husband will be here!! Yay!!!! It's gonna come quick, I can feel it.

So, what do I do this weekend?  Party? Here's my jam!!


Ok...so those that know me can stop laughing now. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a party. It might have been Valentine's 2010 when my husband came to surprise me actually. Not sure I went out after that. Guess that happens when you don't have the same friends you used to have to drag you out....lol  It's all good though. I can still PARTY at home. It just wont be wild. I won't get intoxicated but I might get sweaty from dancing. LMFAO (get it?)  I'll dance around the house with my broom or something and Party Rock as I organize!!! 
How can you not move when you listen to this tune? lol  
Awe, to be young again!!! Just gotta get up off the couch.

Speaking of the couch....In reality, my weekend will probably be spent on it watching The First 48 marathon of shows I have taped.  It's supposed to snow all weekend so I don't think I'll be heading out until its time for church on Sunday. Mind you, I still have my wedding dress hanging in the same spot it was when Furman left in October. I've been meaning to take it to a store to get packaged and preserved but haven't gotten around to it yet. Snow on Saturday is certainly not going to help my case. I'm sure Furman will say something about my dress not having moved. But hey, when he is here WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!!  

Did I mention i'm excited my husband is coming?  lol  I think this might be the longest we have gone without seeing each other.  Last saw him end of November.  I'm tired of waiting.  lol

I really do have to find time this weekend to make that space I said I was going to. Husband-Proofing
After all, it's my last weekend alone.  At the same time, I know that I wont have to worry about doing too much because when he is here WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!  lol

Till then, I will keep waiting for my Sweetheart......



"You can kill a lot of time if you really wanna put your mind to it.."

Last Weekend Alone!  (Keep in mind that when I say alone I mean no disrespect to my daughter...lol, but i'm sure everyone knows what I mean)

Love You Furman.....I'm here "Waiting For You"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...