Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Monday, September 24, 2012

A Nice Surprise

So.... Here I am in Miami Florida with my husband and mother in law. She had no clue that I was arriving.... On her birthday. Now how nice is that? Lol. She was surprised, which is exactly what I wanted. It's a nice feeling when your attendance can be a gift in itself. And, we topped off the evening with a nice dinner. I am sooo full now it's disgusting. Lol


Remember this classic?  Comes to mind.
Sooo happy to see my husband again.


On that note.... I'm off to make up for lost time. Missed my husband so much and love hanging out with my mother inlaw. Love her so much. I gotta watch my waistline while i'm here. Lol She loves to cook. In fact, she just likes doing things for those she loves. In many ways, she reminds me of my own mother. Now I've got two.

Happy I was able to make her happy today. It was definitely a nice surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...