Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Friday, September 21, 2012

If It Wasn't For..

 I don't do Twitter but do listen to Joyce Meyer Podcasts. lol

I saw this funny and just had to share. lol
After all, the reason why I started this blog, as recommended, was to keep those that were interested informed of what's going on...lol Just like the funny said. Someone recently said to me: "A lot of ppl enjoy reading your drama because it takes away from their own problems, not because they actually care. kind of like why ppl like to watch soap operas."  LMAO  I think this is awesome personally. Why people read my blog doesn't matter. If I can make someone smile or raise an eyebrow and take their minds off their own issues then I'm happy. You don't have to care about what you've been reading. Hell no. Hey...reading my posts may just be satisfying your boredom. lol It's all good. Keep reading. I'll admit, sometimes I write because I'm bored myself. hahaha I also like reading other people's blogs and appreciating the time that they've taken to write them. I've even already been asked about what will happen to this blog when we are completed with Immigration and Furman is home. New Blog? Maybe. Hmmm?

Update on Immigration - NONE! Yup...we are still waiting to hear something. Not a peep!

Anyways....for those that care, I apologize for not returning with an update to my Discipleship Class that I started at church. Family Matters - Conflict. I don't have one. Unfortunately I had a CONFLICT that I had to deal with that resulted in my missing the class completely. I was soo upset because I had been looking forward to the class all week. Now, I wont be able to catch up until after Thanksgiving. Thankfully our class leader has advised that he can let me borrow the DVD. Looking forward to that. The class I missed was ESCAPING CONFLICT. Too funny considering that while that class was going on I was taking care of conflict I would have loved to escape from. lol  It's all good now though. It always is...because God is just that good.

Moxie's White Chocolate Brownie
Last evening we celebrated my son's 23rd birthday with dinner at Moxies. Had a nice evening too. On one end of the restaurant my son, daughter and I had a nice dinner while at the other end of the restaurant a few of my sons friends were having a drink themselves. lol It was real nice having this quality time with my son and daughter. Really nice. I had a toast with my son raising my appletini and the three of us shared Moxie's ever so popular white chocolate brownie. After dinner, we crashed his friends' booth by squeezing ourselves in to join them for a bit and took a few pictures before parting ways for the evening.

Tonight, I have to do it all over again. lol Well, not exactly, but close enough. I get to have dinner with a dear friend that I haven't seen in ages. Doesn't matter how much time passes with some people...you know you will always be friends. Wonderful lady with a great big heart. Note to self...Eat Pasta. I have my 10k run tomorrow morning remember? Bib#3385!! So, I have to make it an early night. I really do. I've lost out on a lot of sleep this week and need to catch up on some of that. My shows will just have to wait.

Anyways.. Happy Friday to everyone..and have an awesome weekend.
Still missing my Furman...but I will be seeing him real real soon.
Wish me luck on the run tomorrow.


UFC’s Rory (Ares) MacDonald and Brendan Schaub
In our office today.

1 comment:

  1. Trissy, next time I harass you at work I will figure out a better way to disguise myself ;)

    Nice picture with the muscle men!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...