Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Application IN PROCESS

Ok Ok.....This is a first....I have never made two posts in one day but I am doing a bit of a happy dance here and have to tell ya the news. GOOD NEWS!!




Applicant
Permanent Residence Application Status
FURMAN WHITE  



Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on January 31, 2012.
 
We started processing your application on August 31, 2012.



We are finally.......IN PROCESS!! 

Status of your applicationExplanation
IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.
Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.
An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.


Did you see that?
I tried to make sure you didn't miss it. lol
Man oh man. Music to my ears. I told you these Immigration Workers have gone back to work after summer holidays. lol  We are finally seeing some progress. It may not be a whole lot...but it's something more than we had. I was getting tired of seeing Application Received. Hmmm....wonder how long it will take now?
After the weekend I had....this is exactly what I needed. God is good man! He is soo good.

Love and thanks out to one of my cousins too that sent me some gospel tunes this weekend out of the blue. Just because. That's just how God works. He knew what I needed and put it in someone's heart to send me something. Always on time.

Yup....i'm going to have an awesome week now.

I suggest you all do the same!!

God Bless


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...