Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cruisin'

Where have I been you might wonder? I've been with my husband...finally.... Cruisin'. A few days after I arrived in Miami my hubby took me away for a wonderful weekend aboard the Carnival Imagination. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary a bit early since next weekend we'll be headed back to Canada with another road trip. He'll be driving his own car back this time.



On the cruise, we had a great time and met some nice people.

When we arrived in our cabin M-64, it was beautifully decorated. Took me a minute to notice that the decorations actually said "Happy Anniversary". Lol The sign over the window made me realize the decorations were for me. Gotta love my hubby for his pre-planning. That's my baby! Always knows how to make me feel special.


Oh... And there was a cake too! Oh yeah...he made sure to mark the occasion. What a great start to an awesome weekend.

Where were we off to you might wonder?


"It's Better In The Bahamas" with the one you love!

Had to share....this was on ship entertainment before we even set sail on the first day. This was absolutely hilarious! This guy was definitely great at getting the party started and what better way to do it than having everybody learn to Wobble Baby. After all, I think everybody already knows how to do the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle. lol Oh but I absolutely love how soo many people were getting involved. Then again, after a few drinks things always seem to get more interesting.



Yup...that's me!


In the Bahamas, Furman had us go on a Sail and Snorkel excursion. That was soo much fun. Naturally, Furman was prepared with his GoPro camera to video tape the beautiful colors of the underwater as we snorkeled. What I loved was that as we were snorkeling we were surrounded by a school of fish that were just curious little things. Have no clue what kind of fish they were but it was funny swimming amongst them trying to touch them. A few people got stung by jelly fish though. Thank God it wasn't me. Those things scare me...I don't care how small the ones I saw were.


Oh...and on the ride back to the ship they served us complimentary rum  punch. I had enough for both of us since Furman doesn't drink. lol They weren't cheap on the punch either. OMG! Furman laughed as he noticed a few women take a sip and screw up their faces at the strength of the drink. I told him it was strong! They were very generous, so I took advantage. lol


Between the ship comedy shows, mock game show, karaoke, food everywhere and so much more...Cruising overall is always a blast. This wasn't our first cruise together and definitely wont be our last. And for anyone who has never been on one...I strongly recommend.

Thank you soo much for an awesome time Furman!
 Love you soo much. 



Well, we are back on land now which is why I am able to blog. We are hanging out with his mom for several days before we start our road trip back to Canada. After all, I do have to get back to work unfortunately.  At least this trip, the time is not flying which is great. Home away from home. So, i'll get back to my vacation now. Just wanted to let everybody know that i'm in good hands. lol Like you really didn't know. hahaha

Hope everyone is having a blessed week.
Thanks for reading.

Oh..and by the way, I've been checking the immigration website for any updates....you know, just in case we get an anniversary or birthday surprise. lol Nothing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...