Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Becoming A Spartan

Well....It's up!  How we became Spartans!

I told you in my previous post We Are Spartans that I'd follow up with my husbands official Spartan video once he completed it. I must say that it's awesome!!  Love his editing. Check it out from YouTube.


Now that some time has passed since the race, the bruises are becoming more visible and sore too. lol

                                         

This, is just one leg! lol The other looks just as bad and both of my knees are scratched and bruised also. Arms aren't too bad...just a couple of bruises there. But...the soreness is kicking in on my legs, shoulders and arms. From the video you can clearly see why and how I got what my husband titled "My Spartan Badge of Honor! lol Call me Crazy! I've heard it before. No more crazy than my husband who was made for me. But hey...it was great fun. 
I only wish that both of my children were able to cheer me on as I banged myself up. lol Do this kind of stuff with me? Yeah...right! hahahaha But, I'm happy they can look at their crazy mama doing her thing on video! Hell...I'm not Old yet. lol In years to come when i'm gone, they'll have these videos and crazy memories of me to share with their families. Oh...but i'm just getting started. Time to look for my next adventure. So far all I have planned is the Zoo Run 10k. But, that's not until September. I still have a whole summer ahead of me. Hmmm? What can I get into? I don't want to repeat things I've done already. Time for new bling. Too bad my friend Catie didn't live closer to us.

                                                    

Immigration Update:    Unfortunately there is none. Nothing happening. Still waiting patiently. Still checking the website for any sign of processing. It still only says Application Received. Man oh man...if they would just hurry up and confirm they've found Furman's medicals. 
Oh well....at least we are having fun while we wait.

Did I mention that I am looking forward to the long weekend? lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...