Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Be Blessed

I've been stuck on REPEAT on my drive to and from work for a few days. That's at least an hour each way over and over. You know how many times that might be? Lol I'm not doing the math.
Be Blessed by Yolanda Adams. Absolutely love this song and a much needed message for today and every day. Just listen to the words.


[Verse 1:]
Too many storms have passed your way
And you're all washed out cause it rained on your parade
Seems nobody cares about you anyway
Now you're living your life like a castaway
Searched for strength inside was it all in vain
Cause the deeper you dig you find more and more pain
Don't let your tomorrow be like yesterday
Cause I spoke to God, I called out your name
And on your behalf, I just asked if He would be there for you
I want you to

[Chorus:]
Be Blessed, Don't live life in distress
Just let go, let God, He'll work it out for you
I pray that your soul will be blessed
Forever in his rest, Cause you deserve his best no less

[Verse 2:]
Enter a place where you never have to cry
Never have to live a lie, never have to wonder why
Never LONG for nothing you're always satisfied
In the peace that his arms will provide
He will erase any guilt or shame, any bad habits you've got
You won't wanna do em again, Yes we all can change, I can testify
See I spoke to God, I called out your name
And on your behalf, I just asked, If he would be there for you
I want you to

[Repeat Chorus]

My prayer for you today, Is that you trust and always obey
On his name keep calling [choir]
On his name keep calling [solo]
He'll keep you from falling [choir]
He'll keep you from falling [solo]
He'll supply the answers [choir]
Yes He will, if you stand in faith and trust Him to make a way out of no way [solo]


[Repeat Chorus]

Be blessed from the bottom of your feet to the crown of your head
Your life be blessed
Your family be blessed
Your finances be blessed
Everything about you

If someone tells you you are stupid enough times, the belief is that you might start to believe it. I was looking for the same effect. Good thing it was only me and God in the car. I don't think Furman could have handled the same song over and over and over. Lol

I'm gonna Be Blessed! 

I've been feeling a tad like Job from the Bible lately - being tested. But, I'm blessed and I know it. If you are Blessed and you know it clap your hands!! lol With all I have been through in life already, I know that I am damn strong even though there are people that would love to break me down sometimes.

                                                        

I also dedicate this song to both of my children whom I love more than they could ever imagine. I want them to Be Blessed also. I am soo happy with how I have raised you both. Know that I will always and forever be here for you! I got you!

I also want the person who wrote their nasty comment on my blog this morning to Be Blessed...I'm pretty sure I know who wrote it. lol Their messages are like a copy and paste of their previous nasty messages to me. It's not worth publishing for all to read. I'll just file it with all the others I already have. Not sure why they bother. If they can't be nice they can't play! Nice to know they read my blog too though (love my Live Feed showing that I am popular in the Hills as they read and get caught up on the rest of my blog posts..lol), but they can save their comments for someone that cares. And...they really don't need to get their friends and family to come and post their bashing comments in support of them either. Just read, and enjoy. Judging the entire blog based on a couple posts is soo them. They judge other people's lives based on one thing the person does or doesn't do. Their comment - just judging again! I keep telling them...It's not always about you!!. Their comment this morning actually made my day though...so thank you! And when they had someone else come read my blog and they commented...I was equally pleased. Why not....I'm Blessed! Word to my new fans who are reading my blog for a particular purpose...there is always 3 sides to every story, so if you keep reading you might get the second side one day. But I haven't posted anything yet because my blog is not about your loved one, it's about mine!

                                                    





Yup..Today is a good day! Last evening I was able to sort out a few things that helped to put my mind at ease about something that had been bothering me for a few days.  It's amazing how God works. He put someone in my path that was dealing with the same issue and then put someone else in my path to help me see that a decision I made about something was the right one and that things would be just fine.  Oh, but that was after he directed me to someone else's blog about Trusting in God first. Isn't that awesome? "Just let go, let God, he'll work it out for you". 
I got the message. 


No updates on Immigration yet but fingers still crossed.



Soo....I have 3 more days until my Spartan Sprint. I'm looking forward to it but I am also dreading it at the same time because my training has kind of gotten off track a bit. It's ok though because I know i'll finish and then i'll be sporting around with my Spartan Medal and hopefully a kickass t-shirt. Pics to come. My friend is coming with us as she is doing one of the heats also. So look forward to hanging out with her Saturday night. We gotta do pasta!!.

But tonight...OMG tonight...my husband will be cheering on what he hopes to be the final game of the NBA Finals with Miami Heat vs Oklahoma Thunder. I read they got churches in Miami actually praying for a win. hahahaha You know I gotta keep my distance from him and the tv. But, i'll be frontrow seat to watch his antics as he cheers on their every move!  Gonna be exciting. Me? Go Oklahoma!  hahahaha Just because!

I'll stop here....so my new fans can read today's post as my feed shows they are living on my blog. Damn! Clearly they are anxiously awaiting the new post. Get caught up...get caught up....so you can see...it's not about you. But, if you ever want an autographed copy of the posts that you might have been mentioned in....

I love my readers. Thank you all for appreciating my ramblings.
Continue to read.....cause I try my best to keep it interesting.
God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...