Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Moved Out

Classic!!

Remember last year I wrote about New Neighbors?
Well, they're gone.
They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They stayed long enough for their children to finish out the school year and then they were gone. Moved out officially this long weekend.
They needed more space anyways....they're expecting.
Can't say I was surprised. lol
So happy for them though. They were actually the nicest neighbors I've had yet.
Well, that's second to the guy that rented for several months but never actually moved in. haha The ghost neighbor. Had me worried for a while thinking that maybe somebody was running a grow op or something. Yeah...he was the best. We never heard a sound.

Another One Bites The Dust

So, we stay behind, for the time being, while we wait to see who we get next.
Reminds me of a lottery. We'll either win with someone nice or lose with real jerks.
Pray for us!!
Hopefully it wont be anyone else running a daycare or with kids they just can't control. lol Definitely nobody with pets. My allergies just can't take it. We'd hate to be forced to move earlier than planned because of a neighbor we just can't deal with. lol We'll see. Right now, there is nobody. A month of peace and quiet I expect. Hopefully longer, but I wont hold my breath.

Not sure when we'll start looking for our first purchase. Will be soon enough though. Exciting just thinking about it. Something we will do together. He's not moving into my house and i'm not moving into his....we will be picking out something together. Furnishing together. Can't wait. We are executing a plan. So patience is a must. Stay tuned. In the meantime, I enjoy a colleague's blog about the renovations of her and her hubby's new home.  Check it out: CountryChicRenovator


Oh, and this weekend my husband also officially signed up to run my first 15k race with me. A MidSummer Nights Run. Sooo happy. He is great at helping me keep pace. Like I wrote a short while back, it was running with my husband that getting to 8 Miles seemed soo easy. So, with him by my side I feel more confident that I can actually complete the 15k. Catie and I can both benefit from his presence. So, i'm slowly working my way back up to where I was before I got Injured on the Run.

Anyways, it's a short week this week thanks to the Canada Day holiday. Yay!
Already looking forward to the weekend. Not that we have anything special planned...but you never know.
After all, it's summertime!!!
Hope everybody is enjoying it so far...cause it's just getting started!!!



Have a great week!!!
God Bless


1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for always follow in along and cheering us on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...