Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Monday, July 29, 2013

Four Strikes - XXXX

166!
That's my game.



I'm talking about bowling. Lol
I know for those who bowl that it may not be much to you, but its a big deal to me. Probably the best game I've ever had.  I dunno.  Was a proud dancing moment. Lol

We went bowling on Saturday with my new BFF and her fiancée. It was Plan A that turned into Plan B and back to Plan A again because of the rain. Lol.
Bowling, is Furman's game.  He's actually quite good at it. Love watching how he curves his ball. Especially being left handed. I have no clue how he does it. When he tosses the ball it starts to roll almost mid lane. I swear that's how far it seems to go.  Then it rolls straight and almost seems like it makes a sharp turn to where he must have wanted it to go. Cracks me up all the time. Lol. And if he doesn't "Strike" it, he cleans up very well and a "Spare" is no problem. Me, I do my best to follow the little lines on the lane that suggest how my ball is to go straight. Doesn't always work out the way I plan though. lol I'm nowhere near as good as my husband.

Yet on Saturday, I was in rare form either after getting warmed up or after I decided to treat myself to a Smirnoff Green Apple Cooler.  That had to be it! Lol. It tasted sooo good. I'm convinced it helped my game. Furman had already identified jokingly that when it gets to the 5th frame that he's warmed up enough to catch up to anyone that may be in the lead. He was right too. (Think he was being easy on us the entire time though). So on that last game I decided to say the same thing about my needing 5 frames to warm up when I was sadly trailing. Playing around, just like him. I held my own during the previous games though.  5th frame.... I'm warmed up now!! Lol. Clearly, as the evidence above shows, I really was. Lol. I'm telling you, I don't know what got into me but I hope it comes back the next time we decide to go bowling again. Lol. 

Slowly but surely I was catching up and then I was on a roll. Got my first Strike at lucky number 7! X Then thought it would be nice to get another. X Oooh boy. Then I was wishing for a Turkey!!  That's what appears on the screen when you get three strikes in a row. X

   But, I  was curious, what comes after the Turkey? X

Well, I didn't quite catch what came on the screen after the fourth strike because I was too busy doing my Four Strike Dance. lol  XXXX
I think it was a cartoon 4x4 truck or something.
I guess i'll have to do it again to make sure!
But, as you can see, I finished off with a Spare!!

My husband was so proud of me he had to capture the photo and share on Facebook. Gotta love him!!
Maybe i'm ready for my very own bowling ball?  Ummmm...No! I don't think so.

And here is a photo my friend captured of my handsome husband! Just had to share. 
Love the look in his eyes. Sexy!!
  I didn't even think about taking photos. lol
Happy she got something though.

Anyways.....tonight is my second event for Girlfriend Social.
First GFS Event   Wish me luck. It's BINGO NIGHT!!!
I went to the dollar store and bought a bunch of bingo dabbers and put a ribbon on them as a gift for those in need. lol My token of thank you for coming. Hey....think I already said it and I do mean it, I won't be bringing gifts to every event. Just sayin!!
Anyways.....i'll blog about how everything went.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...