Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thelma & Louise?

Sooo, I finally met the very first girl I started communicating with on Girlfriend Social. She had been out of town for a few weeks which put our initial meeting on hold for a bit. But, when she returned we got right to it.  Why not? Online through messaging and text we had hit it off pretty good already. So meeting in person seemed like it was only a formality. Lol

Hard Rock Cafe. That was our meeting spot.
There was no need to be nervous, so I wasn't, since our communication thus far had been as if we were already long time friends. We had been texting each other so we would know exactly where to meet.  So when I walked in the door of the cafe, she was right there waiting for me.  

We grabbed a spot at the bar while we waited for a table. And, we formally introduced ourselves. HAHAHA. Was the first time seeing (in person) and hearing each other. With technology, all that stuff really isn't required anymore. Lol. She was happy... I don't have a squeaky voice. Lol. For the record, she doesn't either. :) You know, like one of the characters from Will and Grace.


Overall, it was a great evening.  We talked for hours. I mean literally! Lol I had gotten to the Cafe for 6pm and we didn't stroll out of there till about 10:30pm. We already knew we had a few things in common, but it was crazy just how much. At one point I pulled out my cellphone to let Furman know that I was ok. You know, that she's not a killer or anything. lol And when I put my cellphone on the table she started laughing and pulled out hers. We had the exact same cellphone case but in different colors. Imagine that!

We chatted, and chatted. And, I enjoyed a delicious salad too. You know I had to take a picture of it. lol I know, some of you are probably thinking ewwww. lol Not avocado lovers at all? That's ok. It was good to me! I took the picture to share with my husband what I was eating. Sharing on my blog wasn't a thought at all, till now.
I hate when people post pictures of food personally. Because they always think the food looks good when sometimes it just really doesn't. hahaha But, I'm breaking my own rule here because i'm filling space. lol Sorry.

So, I can officially say I have a new awesome friend to add to my very small circle. Furman is wondering if maybe we both might be the new Bonnie and Clyde. haha I'm thinking he probably really means Thelma and Louise. Hmmm...might need to watch that movie again soon. lol


And now...I'll be corny and post another Classic. lol Just because that's what I do. :)


Anyways...i've got dance class again tonight. My Beginner/Intermediate class is coming to an end. Only a couple more and then I can advance to Intermediate. Tonight, i'll be working on the new spin I learned on Tuesday. And guess what....I just happen to have video this time. hahahahaha The Front Sunwheel. That is actually ME!!  Thanks to a girl in my class that volunteered to capture the moment for me.



This, is my instructor demonstrating the backward sunwheel. I can do that too. Not sure mine looks as put together as hers though. lol I'll keep working at it. But as least you can see that I can manage the front sunwheel. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...