Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Let me tell you how God answers prayers!!
Oh....some people expected that I was going to blog today after the news that we just received. (So I can't let you down. lol)
Today, is a good day!
I previously wrote Change is... after receiving some horrible news that had created a ton of concern for many. Now, we can rest.....all will be well, for a while longer anyways. We still have reason to have concern but let's just say that today, we received a Stay of Execution! lol
 Our Governor has spoken! We will remain on death row alive and well. lol

God answers prayers!
I've been praying and I know that others have been praying for us too. I didn't even need to get my Ladies Prayer Group Sisters in on this one. hahaha You know, because there is strength in numbers. We had it covered!
So...on behalf of all of us affected, Thank you Lord!

Now, I can move on to stress not stress about other things. Test of FAITH. I'm just happy my load has been lightened a bit. Like doing an exam and reaching a very difficult part of it, and the teacher comes along and says, "you can skip that part". :) (Big Smiles)


That being said, I still require prayer.
And, I want to request special prayer for my fellow blogger My Cup Runs Over. So we can continue to pray, believe and not be worried about the things we have no control over. The things that have us rattled.
Lord, I got the message loud and clear!
Today was a message from God that said, "You see, I got this!" lol So all that worrying just made us look like fools. But like I said, we received a STAY. This fight is not over quite yet.

Now on my other matter, I also need to remember...

Worry is the sin of distrusting the promise and providence of God, and yet it is a sin that Christians commit perhaps more frequently than any other.- John MacArthur                                                   



Now who doesn't know this song? lol
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

If you are struggling with something.....
Give it to God,
Give it to God,
Give it to God.
He answers prayers.

Happy Thursday everyone!
I am soooo ready for the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...