Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snoring at Work?

Ok....so I'm back with another office complaint. Go figure! lol
But, I just have to after reading a recent post on Facebook by a colleague. lmao


Now...you can't tell me that's not funny! Piece of paper moving every time she inhaled? haha And what makes it even funnier is the fact that others started to comment because they knew exactly who the office snoozer is. Oh boy! That's crazy. Clearly...this lady makes a habit of it. Same spot? Same time? I dunno. But I will say, I've come across her. So, I too also know who is being referred to here. hahahaha   Here is a helpful tip though......LMAO

                                            

Problem is...this lady has no clue that she is being caught to even use this helpful tip. Why? Because she is out for the count. Knocked out like a TKO. God bless her. She clearly isn't getting enough sleep at home. Maybe she is one of those people that is Moonlighting. You know, working another job that is stealing the sleep she needs. You never know what peoples situations are.

Noooo...this isn't her!!  lol
I wonder....when people fall asleep at work, do they have an internal alarm clock that wakes them up when their break is over? lol Do they use the alarms on their cellphones to wake them? I'm thinking they do. I've never heard anyone's alarm go off at work though. Lots of people take small snoozes at work...they just don't snore like this lady. Some, go to their cars and chill out so that they can have privacy. (Now, they might be snoring people...we just don't know..lol) And yes, they use the alarms on their phone to get back to their desks on time. Hell...I've even done it on occasion because yes, I was in desperate need of some extra sleep. And, if 15-30 minutes was gonna do it...I was gonna take it. lol Now...we certainly can't take it like George did in this funny Seinfeld clip. It seemed fitting to my topic so I thought I'd share it for old times and Seinfeld fans.


Maybe this lady that likes to sleep at work takes the bus? Hmm? Falling asleep on the bus is no fun. I've done that before too.....many moons ago..and never did it again. Why? Because I missed my damn stop and had to backtrack that's why!! Really and truly though...it's clear that her sleeping is not really the issue because many of us might steal a quick snooze from time to time. But, it's her snoring!! hahaha That, is what has everyone in hysterics. This lady goes to a common area we have with several lounge chairs. A nice spot away from the desks. If you go there and this lady is there, you clearly can't enjoy your own quick snooze. And, if you are there to read, she makes it hard for you to focus. Ever read the same paragraph several times? Smh. I wonder too, has anyone ever had to wake this lady up and tell her to get her butt back to work? Oh boy. I mean if I snored like her and didn't have a car to go to, maybe i'd try and empty boardroom out of sight. lol Then again, can you imagine someone walking in to use the boardroom and catch you passed out on the floor snoring? Ummm..yeah, maybe that wasn't a good thought. Good thing she didn't hear it. Would hate to get her in trouble.

The dilemma...what to do? Frankly, I don't think we can do anything but laugh. Nooo...we cannot put a pillow over her face to drown out the snoring. hahaha Poor thing! On that note, I guess all we can do is adjust ourselves and let her be. Since we take different breaks we wouldn't know when her break started and finished, so you can't really wake her up and tell her she has slept too long...unless you really know she has. Hey...that's where my noise cancelling headphones come in handy. Wouldn't really hear the snoring too too much. I'm not used to snoring....Thank God. I don't know how i'd deal with it if Furman was a snorer. lol Then again, he'll be the first to say that I am the one that is always knocked out first. Mind you, I catch him falling asleep from time to time but he wakes right back up. When i'm out, i'm out. Trust me on that one!! For the most part...I gets my sleep! And, I certainly don't snore!! Right Furman?  lol

Anyways...just thought i'd share. Always got some funny stuff that goes on here at work. Just wanted to make someone else smile...you know, in case you also got one or two of those in your workplace. lol And it it's you? Check your snoring buddy...people are just gonna talk about you!!  lol

Have a great night.
                                         



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...