Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Signed: A Friend

God knows exactly what I need and when I need it.
Today....so did A Friend.
It was just left for me to find.


Thank you for the Rainbow dear friend.


Took me a while to figure out who left the message after my assumption turned out to be incorrect. I was pleasantly surprised, and very thankful. Reminds me of a blog I wrote a long time ago, Sometimes Strangers Care, that was an earlier example of God touching someone to do something nice for someone else.
Amazing isn't it?
Little things mean a lot.

My husband always says I'm easy to read. He ain't lyin! I do my best to be strong and keep a straight face in the midst of adversity...but it can be hard sometimes. I'm sure many of you know all about that yourselves. I've gotten away with it before though. I guess the people I was around were just caught up in their own lives at the time to notice (nothing wrong with that), or noticed and never said anything...or I was just 'that good' at playing 'the role'. After getting through what I was going through, I was able to share. I don't mind doing that sometimes with some things, with hopes that someone can learn from my experiences. I was told by one of my closest friends that I deserve an Oscar. lmao Sometimes...you can play 'the role' soo well. In reality, your pain comes through one way or another. It's just a matter of who really takes notice I think. Some people are better at others in knowing when things are off kilter. My hubby...is definitely one of those people. It's gotta be his military training. He notices so much its ridiculous. lol 
At the same time, sometimes some things are soo obvious. lol

Anyways, after figuring out who left the awesome note, I confirmed and then expressed gratitude for making my day that much better. Then, she said something else that was equally awesome that I want to share.

"i'm glad, i read your blog and hear the sorrow in your writing, i just wanted you to know how much you inspire me to be a better person"  

Now how about that for bringing a tear to my eye? My 'utter nonsense' has a positive effect on someone. How about that for inspiration to continue what I do? Now if that doesn't encourage me to continue to be strong and persevere...to continue to BE ME, I don't know what will. What I do know, is that God only gives me what he knows that I can bear. It's true, for all of us. And, he plants people in our lives to either help us get through things or for us to help them get through things. That was soo evident when I learned last week that someone I know was dealing with a situation similar to mine. It felt great to know that I was able to help them in a small way because they now know I am on the boat just ahead of them, and I'm not sinking.

And...There is only one reason why.
Philippians 4:13

Thanks to A Friend...for being A Friend.
Words cannot express how you've touched my heart today.

Things WILL get better....because, I DO HAVE FAITH and HOPE for everyone!
And, because I have people that Love me like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...