Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

To ..., With Love



I listened to God today!   (Not that it's that unusual..lol)

I did something that I sure enough didn't want to do, but I did it anyways. Bittersweet. Out of Love.
It was just something simple and i'm not sure how or if it even benefits me, but like I said, I did it anyways.  Sometimes the little things mean a lot.
(Luke 12:12-for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say) 
After all, I do know and understand that not everything is about me!! Something I teach my kids and tried to teach my youngest sister many years ago when we were close.  Something I always try not to lose sight of.

I received God's message through someone else. I really did.  Has God ever used someone to tell you something that you didn't want to hear, do something that you didn't want to do? After sharing something with a friend and how I was feeling about it, a suggestion was made.  Although with hesitation, I acted on it. I know it was the right thing to do.  It's ok that someone had to suggest that I do it because I know where it really comes from.  I do feel good about it. I just don't know if what I did was more for me or for the other person. I don't expect anything from it and I think that's important. God has his reasons for things that we often do not understand.  But, we must not forget that He is always at work.  So, I think that what I was told to do today was a test...and I passed. I think it is a part of whatever God is doing in answering my prayers.  I have already turned it over to God a long time ago and have stepped away. I will continue to leave it in God's hands and watch how God works. But, I felt I needed to share.
When God Speaks To You Make Sure You Act On What You Hear
Funny thing is, that someone who used to be close to me did the same thing I just did, only years ago. Someone also suggested they do it. Lol I was on the receiving end. Problem is, I don't think that what followed from it was supposed to happen. All Hell broke loose! While we can shake our heads sometimes when people say "it wasn't my fault" lol I swear, it really wasn't. But who am I fooling? Our Steps Are Ordered....what happened is exactly what was supposed to happen unfortunately. I have to keep believing that.  I listen to this song often...helps to set me straight. Has a cleansing effect.
Your Steps Are Ordered - Fred Hammond 

I won't provide any details about what I did specifically or on what happened years ago that is related, as that is a touchy subject and will take me down a road I really don't want to go. (Ephesians 4:29-32) I will say that I am just amazed at how God has always made sure to surround me with people that Love me. People that lift me up and encourage me to do good.  I try to do the same.  Pay it forward. Thank you dear friend.  I am amazed at how those that have been a negative force in my life have been strategically removed. I still mourn their loss at times though.  "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose". (Romans 8:28)

So, after I did what I did, I put myself in a better place. Washed my hands. Woosah!!
Remembering....Life is great!!
I am Blessed!!

Totem Travel Blog - Who do you see?

Awe yes....the memories of the best day ever!!  Reminder of how blessed I am. It was such an honor for Totem Travel to ask to use one of our Wedding Photo's for their Travel Blog (had to share..lol). Beaches Resort in Negril! We couldn't have gone to a better place and if you are gonna do it that way, why not use the best? Our Wedding as we chose to do it was exactly how it was supposed to be for many reasons. Definitely recommend it to others that may be tossing around the idea of a destination wedding themselves. Hope we get an opportunity to travel to another Sandals location at some point in the future though.  I'd really love to see Turks and Caicos. However, there is just so much of this world to see and so little time.

Scheduled Immigration Update:     None....They are slipping again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...