Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Middle Name - Organized



I swear, I have the most organized husband!  I really lucked out. lol
His middle name has got to be Organized!!  lol  He oozes space saving.

Excited to get home from work yesterday I walked in to my husband who couldn't wait to show me his skills.  I must say...He is Good! Mr Space Saver!  He should do a commercial. Offer his services to others. Something.  His talent is needed I'm sure. I mean, I already knew he had it in him from previous visits where he organized my kitchen cupboards and stuff....but now, I got the chance to really see him in action. My home, correction...OUR Home.....will never be the same now that he has come through.  He found places to put things. He rearranged existing things. He squeezed things into places I wouldn't think would fit.  He found things I lost and didn't know I lost. Yup....Did I mention that this man is good? AND.....Oh, I gotta tell you this.....He found something that I had hidden and couldn't find for months. lol   He sure did. Something I say was totally lost but now is found.  (shrugged shoulders..lol)   Thank you honey.

Here is that story:
My daughter was acting a fool one day and as punishment, I took away her cellphone. Now, I've had previous issues with hiding things and forgetting where i've hidden them, but this was to the extreme.  Why? Because those things i've previously hidden from myself i've ended up finding when really needed them and when frustration boiled to the top.  Trust me, i've been in tears looking for important things I knew were close. Retracing steps...you know the deal. But this time, it was really hidden...it was Lost in my house somewhere. When I gave my daughter permission to search my room for it she couldn't find it and when I had to search my room for it, I couldn't find it either. Her cellphone was hidden soo good that I ended up having to pay to reconnect a substitute cellphone so she had something to use because I couldn't find the one I hid. Can you believe this? I never use the same hiding spot probably because I have teenagers that are pretty smart...lol  However, I made a dumb move if I must say so myself. My absent-mindedness cost me money this time because I couldn't send myself an email or something to tell myself where I had hidden the phone. (Just like Furman had previously suggested I do. Why didn't I listen? Or did I?) Funny thing too though, was that after previous occasions of not being able to find things I had hidden, I swore I would start sending myself an email and was pretty sure I did that this time. So, when I looked for this phone, I also checked my emails....But, I couldn't find the email either....lmao  Guess I forgot to send it or i'll find the email when I no longer need it.  Anyways, the phone is found and that will never happen again. Furman is home.
Where was the phone? Well, it was wrapped in clothing in a bin kept under my bed. But, I looked there. I swear I did. I obviously looked for it like my children look for canned juice in the freezer....it's there, but not moving other things to see it. :) Honestly though....I really and truly don't even remember wrapping it in clothing and putting it in there in the first place. I really don't. All I can say is that I must have been really mad that day to have hidden it the way I did.  lol Oh, and thanks to Mr Space Saver....under my bed, sorry...OUR bed, has now never looked better, among other spots. I'm gonna take some tips from him, trust me on that one.

Immigration Update:

Yup....waited all day for this one. Not understanding how March 7th update is saying the same darn thing as it did for the last two weeks.  Were there that many applications received January 3rd? Everybody trying to start the new year off right or what? Gheez  Maybe they just need Furman there to organize how they do things....you know, get our application to the top of the list so they know where it is. I think so.
Anyways.....hopefully i'll see some progress next week.  Furman is here....so it's all good.

Person to be sponsored lives outside of Canada
Type of applicationStep 1

Assessment of Sponsor
Step 2

Assessment of Person Being Sponsored (applicant)

(The Call Centre does not have processing times for step 2)
Spouse, common‑law partner or dependent child
55 days

(working on applications received on January 3, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...