Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Midsummer Night's Run

Well, we are at it again!
What is wrong with me? lmao
It's Catie's fault...I totally blame her.
She sent me an IM at work about another run. This time, 15k.
Keep in mind, she still hasn't run her first 10k (that's scheduled for June 1st. I'll run it too), and we've both already signed up for our 1st 1/2.
So....when she saw this one she figured it would be a great warm up for the 1/2. I get it! I get it! She's kind of right though. This one is August 17 and the half is September 22nd. Oh...and it's got BLING! lol (I was getting after her for signing up for a 10k that didn't give any bling. lol)

I'm not sure what year these are from, but they are awfully nice! 
I want one! lol
I'm supposed to run a 1/2 in September. So yeah, if I can't run a 15k by August, then something is definitely wrong with my training. So, i'm all in! Gonna do it! Just hoping Furman will be able to either run with me, train with me, or both! We'll see. Gotta check his schedule.

The Chocolate Race   A Mother's Day
Oh, and there is fundraising involved too. For SickKids. An awesome cause. Proceeds go to support the research and care for the Department of Rheumatology at the Hospital for Sick Kids. Donation Page. Your support would be greatly appreciated as every dollar counts. Please see video for Jessica's story, which is just one of many I am sure.

Thanking you for your support in advance.

And....thanks to YouTube and GetOutThere Magazine, here is a summary of what I am in for.

                                     
So yeah, what do ya think? lol

Thanks Catie....for pushing me girl....but if you decide to bungee off the CN Tower, you are on your own. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...