Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ship in the Harbor

You ever get so excited about some news that you feel like you just gotta tell someone? lol
That is how I'm feeling about now.
A bit excited that I feel like i'm gonna burst!
Actually, keeping it real,....looking at the excitement meter to the left...i'd say i'm more around the CHARGED UP level.
But, excited nonetheless.
Now, I have to apologize to you because I can't tell you exactly what I am excited about just yet. lol Oh nooo.... because with that excitement comes the feeling that if I put it out there it could be bad luck. hahaha
Silly, I know.
But true.
Like waiting for your ship to come in and you all of a sudden can see it in the harbor. Almost here!
Hope it's our ship.
When it gets here we can get on. lol
But....until you can get on....you gotta wait for the ship to pull in. Yup. that's what I'm talking about.
Thankful to the people that helped take us to the pier. Lol

Keeping Hope Alive! 


So yeah...it's been a good day. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that this is our ship coming in. lol
Will let you know when we can get on....and what on earth I am actually talking about. hahahahahaha

In the meantime, I'm waging a war at work over Easter Monday. lmao  We usually don't have to work this holiday, but this year...looks like the lowest seniority people gotta take one for the team. Yup...with 15 yrs under my belt, that would mean me! haha Go figure! We'll see what happens. Not that I have concrete Easter Plans. But, I have ideas...and, I made allowances in my schedule so that I could execute some of my ideas. After all is said and done, my fight may be for nothing anyways. Makes me laugh a bit...but I gotta fight the good fight anyways. Throw in the towel after my victory, or my loss. lol. 

Wait a minute...let me use another ship analogy. lmao
So i'm already on a ship that's sailing...and the captain makes a plan to pull into a port that is not on the itinerary. Well, I have other plans. I'm not trying to stop at that port. My ideas...remember? lol So, my option is to lower the lifeboat and set adrift until the ship leaves that port and picks me back up. Problem is, there might be a problem with the lifeboat that kills that plan and keeps me on board for port. haha  Ok Ok..pretty lame analogy but I tried. 

Bottom line, I'm gonna sit back and see how it all plays out in the next few weeks...and you know what...  

I won't complain!  hahaha   
This is funny...and kinda true so thought i'd share.

                                       
                                                                        SpokenReasons

Anyways....gotta go enjoy a nice dinner with Furman and my daughter. I must say, he's become quite good at putting his meals together. I'll miss him cooking when he starts working. lol But that's ok..I don't mind putting my skills back to work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...