Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Friday, March 22, 2013

Boarding the Ship - It's OFFICIAL!

Today, was a good day!
Thank you Jesus!

The ship has docked and my husband has boarded. Ready to set sail! Lol
Oh....but not without something sweet that he made last night for the Captain and it's crew. lol
  My office missed out today. lol
Sorry ladies!

What have I been talking about the last little while when referring to ships? Lol. Well, I can tell you now ... Because IT'S OFFICIAL! My husband has joined the land of the gainfully employed in Canada. A taxpayer! An exciting occasion. :) But, this isn't just any job. Oh noooooo...... God is THAT good. My husband was able to return to the company he used to work for when he lived in the US. Yup! Like I said in an earlier post, there was no room at the port but they made room for him. Good News - The Ship, The Ship (There were no positions available, but they saw him as an asset important enough to bring him back by making room. Sure did!) I know he feels honoured, as he should. He is definitely excited to return to what he has known and has been great at doing for so many years. Just has to see how it's done in Canada now. He's gotta brush up on some material so he can get back into the game! That office won't know what hit them. They'll absolutely love the new addition to their team. I have no doubt!

Excited or what? lol
(his posting on Facebook to his friends)
                                     
I'm so happy to once again be a part of the Sandals and Beaches family.. Thanx to everyone here in Toronto for making me feel at home as a new member of the CANADIAN sales team....... EH!!!

Anyone need to make a reservation for one of the best resort company's around? (Did I mention we got married at Beaches, Negril? lol) Furman is now YOUR man!  (cheesing)
Everyone is happy for him and happy to see him back where he belongs. It'll be almost like old times. Lord knows, it was time for him to get out of the house. lol 

We celebrated with a wonderful lunch again at the Mongolian Grill. Then, we set out to get him his first Canadian cellphone. Can I Have Your Number? - MAD TV After all, he'll need it! So, I treated myself with an upgrade and we both got iPhone 5. lol When we were in another store with my daughter, Furman was entertaining the staff. lmao It was pure jokes. They will certainly remember us him. lol That's my husband. And, that is what certainly helped get him back to where he needs to be - at Sandals! 

So now, Furman is getting our phones set up to how they used to be, just on a newer device. It sucks that when you upgrade your iPhone that you have to get all new accessories and stuff. What a money maker! Oh well. In just a short while our phones will be "rarin' ta go!"


Thought i'd end my post with a Classic tune that crossed my mind. LMAO
Not my sentiments of course...cause I LOVE MY FURMAN. 


But having an extra income in the house will be NICE! 
Although I've been holding it down...if I must say so myself! haha 
Furman and I make an awesome team and I can't wait for what happens next in our lives. Everything has just been falling into place and we have so many people to be thankful for for their prayers. (And anything they might have said or done to help a brother out, lol).
God heard and answered!  Again!!

Moving on to the next big thing!!


Have an awesome weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you guys! I'm happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ma!

      There is nothing like a reminder of how great God is!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...