Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Out Of The Box?!!

I'm doing my HAPPY DANCE!!    with my sick self...lol

Today's Immigration Update:  (According to them it was updated April 23rd...but it wasn't)

Person to be sponsored lives outside of Canada
Type of applicationStep 1

Assessment of Sponsor
Step 2

Assessment of Person Being Sponsored (applicant)

(The Call Centre does not have processing times for step 2)
Spouse, common‑law partner or dependent child
82 days

(working on applications received on February 1, 2012)

Notice the date?  Notice the date?

Praying that they aren't lying (cause they've done that)....this might mean that our application that was received January 31st (according to Canada Post) is FINALLY on someone's desk!
Out of the box!! Like my hubby says....Fingers Crossed!! This is what I've been waiting for.  I had to exit the site a couple times and go back to check it again. lol.  Just to make sure I was reading correctly. After all, I am on meds for this cold...I could be hallucinating!! lol
That being said, the next section of the website that I would need to keep checking is the Application Status part.  In this section you enter your name, birthdate, country of birth and information such as your receipt number to get more info on the actual status of your application.  However, when I do this currently, there is no info available which indicates that they have't begun processing it. We are not in the computer YET.  That's ok though. The fact that they've updated the Application Processing Time to indicate that they are working on applications received after the date that ours would have been received, leaves me hopeful that something should be input into the system any day now.  I think the day something actually comes up on the computer I might actually fall off my damn chair!! lol This will be a huge relief in terms of helping us deal with Canadian Immigration when we go back to the Rainbow Bridge as summoned.
                                           
Now, if the website update next week goes backwards in dates as it has done before...i'm going to lose my mind. But, for right now...I'M STAYING POSITIVE!  I have to.  I've been praying. I've got others praying for me.  I told you...The Power of Prayer!!!!  Thanks to all those that have taken a moment out of their day to say a prayer for us.  It is truly appreciated.  We are blessed.

This leaves me singing.....one of my favorites!!  Listen to the words.
 CHORUS:
"All things are working for me, even things I can't see 
Your ways are so beyond me, 
but You said that you would let it be for my good, 
so I'll rest and just believe" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...