Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Monday, January 27, 2014

Ameri-Canuck

He's coming along nicely.
I'm talking about Furman getting Canuckinized!  Lol

He finally got his first pair of hockey skates thanks to some awesome friends.
So....skating is definitely back on the menu before the winter is out. Somebody's rink...here we come!
Now....we just have to get him an official Toronto Maple Leaf's jersey since he has become a true Maple Leaf fan. lol Hmmm? Who's number? Bernier? Reimer? Kessel? So many good players to choose from. We'll get him in the blue and white soon enough. Might be better to look for one now though....before the Leafs make the Playoffs and prices get jacked up. Come on now....stop laughing.....I'm hopeful.  Go Leafs Go!!

Remember this pic from a few years ago? And he wasn't even a Leafs fan then. But, he sure looked good in the blue and white. That was a loaner jersey that just fit him soo nicely. lol Don't even ask me about the pink. They should have never made pink for women. Looks silly in my opinion but it was all I had and I have no clue where I got it from. Probably one of the many items my mom has handed to me over the years. lol I'll get my own blue and white one day...since I'm a real Leafs fan too. Go figure! I've become quite the sports junkie these days. Hockey, Football, Basketball...gheez. What has happened to me?  Wait, I know - I got married!  lol

ANYWAYS........
                                                      Feast your eyes.......
My latest pole move. The finishing of my Dove Tail. And let me tell you this....the arms get SORE!! But, I know it's a good sore and I will definitely keep working at it. In fact, my personal pole is officially on it's way. Soooo excited. Yup....for Valentine's Day this year i'll be getting something better than chocolate.....a Brass Pole so I can perfect my moves at home! lol No lie! Will help to keep get in shape while it's so cold outside. Running is just not going to happen unless I can get inside somewhere on a treadmill. After all, we have some training to do. Along with the Ottawa Half Marathon that we have registered to run in May, we have now officially registered to run the Toronto Yonge St 10k for another year. I actually love the course of that one.

Haven't gotten any news about that job interview that I did last week. But, while I am hopeful...I am realistic in my belief that the position was intended for someone specific. I could be wrong...but....we'll see. I expect to hear something about it this week. And don't tell me I need to think positive. lol I know that it's all beyond my control and whatever will be will be. It's in God's hands. God will have me where I need to be. I think it's back at my old building where my work life balance can get back on track, but that's just my opinion.  Will keep you updated with the official word.

I'll end here for now.....kind of distracted by the Toronto Raptors vs Brooklyn Nets game. Go Raptors!

I'll end with this tune by Captain and Tenille who announced that they are getting divorced after like 40yrs of marriage. Smh. After being together for that long I just don't understand why they should even bother. lol Like I said when I posted the link on Facebook....The lied!!


Love didn't keep them together...
at least not till the end.

Prayers out to them and their families as they go through this difficult time.
And....prayers out to all married couples hoping to have at least 40 yrs like they did.
40 happy years.

Yup.......me and my Ameri-Canuck.
Plus 40 yrs......that would make us....DAMN OLD!  lol

Have an awesome evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...