Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Sunday, January 12, 2014

For the New Year

It's been a bit difficult to blog these days. So, forgive me for my absence. But, I'm here and thank you for coming back you faithful followers. Love you guys!

blog
http://www.sharondavis.co/blog/28-blog/79-the-to-blog-or-not-to-blog-guide-for-businesses.html

The New Year has been off to a rough start. The year came to a close following some changes at work that we were very unhappy with, and now the year is starting off with even more changes. But, one thing we can say is that we aren't even surprised. Smh. The axe was raised just before the holidays and we are just waiting for it to fall. Probably on Monday by the looks of things. So, I've spent the weekend updating a couple resumes - mine, and someone else's. There is a chance that one of us may break free from the madness. That's the good thing about the company I work for. There are often opportunities for advancement, change if you can find them. But, i'm not really sure if I want to right now. To get what you want (to go back to my old office location) comes at a cost and i'm not sure if i'm wanting to pay the price that is currently being offered. Pray for me to figure it out this week. I miss all my old co-workers dearly!! Miss you guys!! But I know you know that!! lol

Now that we are into the New Year also means getting back into old routines...or new routines for many. At least for the first little while. lol You know how those resolutions go. For me, it's a little bit of both. I've been going to the Dr three times a week now to see if he can affect change on a medical condition that was identified just before the holidays by pure accident. Scoliosis Lucky for me, I don't have it as bad as I've seen in some photos online. The X-ray below is really me!! Trust me....when he took the X-ray we both just kind of stood there for a second. lol I was like "WTH? Who is that? That can't be me! I stood up straight...I swear!" lol But yeah, it was me. It's been an interesting experience so far I tell ya! Snap, crackle, pop! lol I've been getting adjustments...and not in my attitude. hahaha On the other two days of the week, I continue with my pole fitness. Yup! Dr said it was actually good for me to do. Go figure! I don't know about you but i'm amazed.

So yeah, this is me. What it is on the left and what it should be on the right. I'm not sure if I can be fixed cause i'm kind of old. lol I don't mind sharing about what some people might find to be uber personal because i'm sure there are many out there with the same condition. Many, who have no clue....like I didn't. And....as you will see....i'm gonna keep on doing what I've been doing...and then some. We'll see in future if there will be any change. I'll just keep praying about it.

Here is one of my most recent moves I've learned - Sleeping Beauty! I'm just loving the arch. lol Especially considering my spine is kind of jacked up. lol But it certainly explains a few things. Like some aches that I get sometimes from sitting for a long period. Thought it was something I was doing (hint hint) but I was wrong.


I've cut off my pole buddy hanging just above me. We were attempting our first double move (both sharing same pole) that we will perfect at a later time. 

On that note, i'll share an excellent article that was shared on Facebook. 11 Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Pole Dancing The author did an excellent job and was right on the money. Do check it out as I am sure you will learn something.

Spinbuddies - Love it!!!

Anyways....I'll stop here because i'm tired. I really am. Like I said, I've been on the computer all weekend working on resumes and I am ready to relax!

Tomorrow will be an interesting day.

Have an awesome week my readers.
Stay safe, stay warm and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...