Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Friday, August 9, 2013

Exposed!

I decided to write about something funny that happened in my office this week.  A few of you might be able to relate. Then again, maybe not.
It's a friend of a friend story that honestly has nothing to do with me.  Lol
Honestly!
It was just too funny not to share.
And, this could be a case of broken telephone where I don't have all the details correct, but who cares!!! lol

In our office we have a small kitchen.
 But our kitchen looks nothing like this one. lol
For those who may read my blog regularly you may already know this because I've complained about the smells before.  Something Fishy.

Well, one day a co-worker was in the kitchen and left her ceramic mug there. I'm not sure why. Maybe she was waiting, away from the kitchen, for water to boil to make herself a hot drink. Maybe she was soaking coffee stains from her mug. Maybe she just forgot it. Who knows. It's not important. Many people leave their dishes alone in the kitchen for one reason or another I notice.
No, this is not it!
Only an example

Well, at some point another co-worker entered the kitchen and decided to help herself to this mug. A mug she never walked into the kitchen with!  Now, this is where I hear my husband saying..."if its not yours, don't touch it!" Lol You can't tell me this lady thought the cup was hers? Apparently this mug wasn't just any regular looking mug that is easily mistaken for another because it had a special design to it. At least that is what I was told.

I didn't see the mug. Not my story remember. Lol
But, this is where I ask, "what on earth was she thinking?" Lol

So, the owner of the mug decided to go on the hunt within the office to see whose desk her mug may have landed. Did she find it?
She sure the hell did!!!!  hahahaha
Can't tell you who it was....cause you wouldn't know her anyways. lol (And I just wouldn't do that) But, we now know! This lady is EXPOSED!! A thief!! What nerve!!
That had to be an awful feeling on her part getting caught. lol

Of course, she gave some stupid excuse for having the other lady's mug. lol Whatever the excuse was that she was selling wasn't bought anyways. But, the office was fairly quiet, so to my knowledge there was no fight. hahaha The owner seemed to have handled the situation pretty gracefully I believe. But man oh man, you do that to the wrong person, and you got a scene. lol

The owner got her mug back!

But now, we got our eyes on the culprit.

Anyone end up missing a lunch? We know who to check first. Because I've heard lots of hilarious stories of people having their lunches stolen, and what they've done to catch the person and/or get back at them. hahaha

Someone should buy this lady this mug.....who desperately wanted one...lol
  ...Cause she got caught red handed!  lol  EXPOSED!

I thought i'd end my post with this clip from a show I had no clue was on tv....lol Caught Red Handed. lol


HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...