Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dance Revolution

I've been meaning to write but it's been a busy week after another great weekend.

Started with hosting my Third GFS Event at Moxie's after work.  Didn't have a great turnout but my new BFF (Miss Caramel...lol) came out to support me and I got to meet another girl that I've been corresponding with for a while now.  We had a great time. And, I ate more than I should have. Lol.

For those who have been to Moxie's before, you know I had to get the White Chocolate Brownie! I had to leave a couple bites because I was just too full. 


Saturday was an awesome day from start to finish!

It was Church in the City day too. This time, Miss Caramel joined us for the fun. This time, we were desserts.  I really rather do dinner.  It's just a different experience being in the kitchen preparing the meal for hundreds. But we had fun setting up desserts together. As usual, we had way more deserts than we needed so people were happy at the end of the day when we were handing out actual loaves of banana bread and stuff. lol

It was possibly out friends last Church in the City because they will be changing churches soon. We will certainly miss them and all they do for this ministry. They had actually recommended to our pastor that Furman and I take over being in charge but that won't quite work out. Furman's job requires him to work Saturday's sometimes as well as travel spur of the moment. That, would leave me fending for myself and we can't have that. So, we had to pass on that opportunity but we were certainly honored to have been recommended.


After church in the city we hung out at Miss Caramel's home for a game night. Oh my....what laughs, let me tell you!  Dance Dance Revolution!! Need I say more? lmao It was soo much fun, and quite the workout. I did pretty good considering Wii Fit put me in the 62yr old age category. pfft! Tennis, bowling, baseball? I'll be better next time now that I know what to expect. lol

Yes, we got video but nothing that I'll share. Smh.

So, in lieu of our missing silly video I thought i'd borrow one from YouTube that we were nothing like!! hahaha  This kid is totally amazing!

We will definitely have to do this again sometime!
Maybe we'll get them to come to our place next time and play...
 Dance Central on the Xbox Kinect. 
Now THAT'S a fun game and worth some wicked laughs too! 
Furman and I think it's a better workout than DDR. lol


Anyways....as I mentioned...the week has been busy. I'm getting in my last bit of training before the 15k run on Saturday, A MidSummer Nights Run. In fact, I'm going to try to pick up our Race Kits tonight after work before dance class. The route map is out...... Oh Lordie!!!  Say a prayer for me!!


Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...