Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Project Fini

My wonderful husband woke up bright and early Saturday morning to put the finishing touches on his fence project - The Gate.

When I woke up and came downstairs, this is what I saw:
So I took the best seat in the house:
It came to a point where I thought he could use my assistance. So I hopped into action to hold the frame while he put it up.  
 Voila!
Now, for the boards.  
As you'll notice, one end is shaped. That's because Furman spent some time in the garage previously designing his gate top. Yup! And cutting away. Looks awesome I'd say! And, he didn't lose any fingers. Lol
As all the boards were put up we realized we had a slight problem - one board short of complete. So, off to Lowe's Furman went for that one board.  
 
Then he had to shape it up like the others. 
PROJECT FINI!!

Did I mention how proud I am of my husband?  PROUD Wife Damn proud.
He did an absolutely awesome job. 

PhotoTo celebrate, we hit the driving range for the first time. Our attempt to take up a new sport. Lol.  We'll see how it goes. Lot harder than we thought. Time to YouTube for some lessons. Golf for Dummies Then again, Furman already got me a Golf for Women book to help get me started.  Might have helped if I looked through it before trying anything on the driving range. Lol I see a set of clubs in my future though. 

Hope you had an awesome weekend everyone. 
Now get ready for a blessed week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...