Oct 6, 2011 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." Matt 19:6

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Last Days

I actually wrote a blog post about a week ago but forgot to publish it. Maybe i'll still do that. lol

It's been a tough time lately.
My colleagues and I are going through LAST DAYS.
Just makes me want to cuss all sorts of bad words when I think about it.
 

I'd like to say that doing that makes me feel better, but it doesn't.
Maybe I just need another Mental Health Day. But then again, that's just a temporary fix. The issue is still there. My colleagues and I are changing office locations to another location far far away from where we currently work. Oh...for Cohesiveness and Collaboration. It sucks. It really does. Not something that any one of us is happy about. And...don't you dare say that we must be happy we still have a job!!! Don't you dare!! lol Doesn't make us feel better.

http://www.anonymousartofrevolution.com/2013/02/im-in-very-bad-mood-so-nobodyd-better.html
                                     
What should?
The other day on Facebook I came across a news article posted about 7 other people that were being forced to move to the same office we are. Problem is, they are currently in an office like 5 hours away - in Ottawa! Yup....move or lose your job! Who cares if you've worked for the company between 13 and 34 yeras. That's how it goes. At least I am being moved within the city. Gheez. It kinda makes my gripe not seem as bad. But i'm still going to gripe about it because this is ridiculous. Unreasonable. Who even cares? I'll tell ya...Nobody!

Tomorrow is packing day. I'm not doing it a minute sooner.
I was thinking about bringing in a cake to share. Furman stopped me. lol And rightly so. "Ummmm No. You don't bring your own cake" lol Gotta love my husband for being the sensible one.  So yeah, no cake for us. What's to celebrate anyways?

Anyways....i'm about to get to work although I haven't been feeling very unproductive lately, for obvious reasons. But I just wanted to make sure and blog as I've been feeling absent. I may or may not publish the last post I wrote and didn't share. lol Smh.

Prayer Request:   That something happens to allow us to remain or move back to our current office location. That our travels to this new office next week are with minimal stress and tears. That our families that we no longer have easy access to remain well and without immediate issues that make it hard for us to address from farther away.

2 comments:

  1. Sobs....Sobs..... Waaaaaahhh Waaaaahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your move.....that sucks. But the brighter side of things are you still have a job. You'll adjust.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...